I've always got an eye towards the future, so figured I'd kick it open to the group.
What do you think I should do in 2012? Like try something new, more of the same, new events, new tracks, new series, new car?
Note that the NASA Nationals will be back at Mid Ohio in 2012. I think they will head far away (probably Utah) after that.
- TTA with NASA - (again)
- TTS with NASA - bump up 1 class; 8.7:1 power/weight ratio and unlimited mods!
- ST2 with NASA - same as TTS rules; but racing!
- SCCA, Hillclimb, UTCC, Time Attack?
- Venture to Road Atlanta or Watkins Glen or CA tracks.
- Rent some others rides; race/sample/repeat
- Whore myself out as a hotshoe